Let's talk about ANAPHYLAXIS SHOCK in our pets for a minute! We almost lost Dewey this morning and we are so thankful he was in the right place at the right time and that our FM acted so quickly! He was at The Pet Doctors of Sherman Oaks for a recheck and everything went great! FM walked him outside for a minute before putting him in the car. Once in the car, she started up and was heading out of the parking lot when suddenly Dewey coughed, his breathing was labored, he vomited and then collapsed :-( FM turned right around, rushed him back in to the vets and they were on it!!!! We believe he was stung by a bee and/or bitten by a spider and had a severe reaction! Please take every precaution when your pets are out doors or on a walk! I never, ever allow my dogs to walk on anyone's grass and I am always aware of our surroundings! Please, please know the symptoms and get your animal immediately to an emergency vet! It could be a matter of life and death!