Mar 15, 2019


I don’t even know where to begin 😩 The radiologist report came back and of course one cannot dx cancer in mere imagining. Sadly, all signs however do point to some form of cancer and we are now moving forward with a biospy. We have taken chest x rays and the cancer has not spread so we are going to keep on going. Now Doc told me if this would have been caught early on Ollie would not be dealing with this today 😩

Ollie is being treated and we will be adding on medication that will help slow the growth. Surgery is not a viable option at this point as the entire, or what is left of his lower jaw, would have to be removed leaving him with no real quality of life or lower jaw 😩 We will be also consulting with an Oncologist later today.

My heart is broken for this sweetest of dogs HOWEVER he is alert, happy, pain free and eating 😄 We do believe Ollie has some time to be in a loving home where he will know only love and kindness and we have an amazing foster waiting to welcome him home when he is ready ❤️

WOOHOOOO WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL! Thank you to everyone who donated to help us continue to help Ollie <3

We have received an estimate of $696.86 for todays test and biopsy. Please help us continue to help Ollie, no amount is too small and all amounts are tax deductible ❤️ All paws remain raised in prayer 🙏


View On Facebook