Leave No Paws Behind
Leave No Paws Behind is the voice for those who cannot speak. We are an all breed, all foster based rescue, specializing in seniors, End of Life, and animals with special needs. When possible, we step up to help save the lives os those that are in most danger of being left behind to die on a cold shelter floor.
Upon rescue, LNPB immediately has all of our rescues vetted and those with minor and treatable medical needs and disabilities per diagnosis from the Doctor’s are then placed in the loving care of fosters until they are adopted. LNPB’s more serious medically challenged rescues such as seniors who may suffer with terminal and/or severe mobility medical conditions as diagnosed by the Doctor’s are placed in loving hospice/long term foster care for as long as needed.
The Happiest Dog On Earth
Popcorn, rescued in 2014, came to us with his nose detached entirely from his face. He nose was mutilated, beaten off of his face with a blunt force object. The docs at East Valley Veterinary Clinic reattached his nose, he went on to foster care with the founder of LNPB, he never left, and the rest is history! It was love at first sight and today, in spite of his abusive past, Popcorn is the happiest dog on earth!
The Vet Clinic Is Open!
Visit our clinic specific website at:
The Leave No Paws Behind Vet Clinic is located at:
1047 E Amar Rd, West Covina, CA 91792
Vet Clinic Covid 19 Procedure
As an essential service, Leave No Paws Behind Inc. has opened our new Low Cost Veterinary Clinic to help families care for their loving pets by offering excellent medical care at low and affordable costs.
Here at LNPB the health, safety and well being of our staff, clients, and their pets is a top priority for us, therefore we have implemented the following COVID19 policy and procedures and insist that you wear a mask and/or face covering when engaging with our staff or entering the clinic.
As of 6/15/2021, the State of California has lifted many restrictions regarding Covid-19. We are now able to welcome you into the clinic. With the loosening of restrictions, we will continue to maintain several protocols in an effort to keep our staff, clients, and pets safe.
- Our clinic is by appointment only. We do not accept walk-ins. This helps us provide good service and maintain proper social distancing by regulating the amount of clients we have on site at any given time.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the building by both employees and clients. If for any reason you can not wear a mask, we are more than happy to continue to provide you with Curbside Service. Please call us when you arrive at 626-667-7575 and one of our techs will be happy to assist you.
- Social distancing is still in place inside the veterinary clinic. We have spaced out seating, and markers on the floor for waiting to talk with the front desk.
- We must insist on no more than 2 family members per appointment. Our facility is not large, and the exam rooms can get crowded with client, patient, vet tech, and veterinarian.
- If you are just picking up medications, food, or some other pet product, you can call us from the parking lot. We can handle the transaction over the phone and bring your purchase out to you.
- If you have any concerns or our uncomfortable entering our facility, we are more than happy to continue to provide you with Curbside Service. Please call us at 626-667-7575 when you arrive in the parking lot.
We thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time as we continue to strive to keep you, your pets, and our staff safe and healthy.